Zale’s Hot and Cold Top Loading Water Dispenser offers instant access to ice cold and piping hot purified water with the touch of a button. Enjoy a cool, refreshing glass of water or prepare your favorite hot or chilled beverages, soups, or oatmeal with ease. Its clean, simple look complements the decor of nearly any room in your home.
– 5 Bottles of 11L RO Water
– 15 Bottles of 11L RO Water Coupons (Redeem upon request)
– 1 Unit of Zale Dispenser
– Hot and cold water
– Hot Temperature 85°C – 95°C
– Cold Temperature 5°C – 10°C
– Tank Capacity – 1L (Hot), 3L (Cold)
– Power Supply AC 240V
– New and improved 2.0 compressor cooling system
– 1 Year Warranty period.
Terms & Conditions
- One (1) year warranty on internal parts of the dispenser only. If damage & replacement of external spare parts due to user negligence will be charged accordingly. All repair charges will be applied after the warranty period.
- Water Plan Voucher valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Five (5) bottles initial delivery with order. Replenishment will be based on one to one empty bottle exchange. Any addition of more than 5 bottles on hand will be charged RM 20/bottle for the bottle purchase upon customer confirmation. Replenishment minimum of four (4) bottles per delivery.
- There will be a charge of min. RM80.00 per dispenser for the maintenance service request. After the warranty period, changes in spare parts will be charged accordingly.
- Delivery cycle: Our logistic personnel will monitor and advise on the delivery cycle based on your consumption and according to our delivery cycle of every 14 days, 21 days, or 28 days.
- SST rate of 5% will be charged upon replenishment water plan for Jantzen 19L RO drinking water product.
- Only applies to customers with delivery issues (i.e., including but not limited to, absence of front desk personnel to receive the delivery, unavailability during office hours, and delivery refusal without prior notification, for example). Jantzen has the right to cease water supply and delivery should any issues (including but not limited to issues listed above) arise. Payments are non-refundable.