– 1 Unit of Le’Gray Water Purifier
– 1 Year of Periodic Service
– 1 Year of Maintenance Program
– 1 Year of Product warranty
– 1 Year of Sanitation Service
– Waived Installation Charges
– No Deposit Fee
Below shown is the schedule of changes of filters and product sanitation & dispenser function checking: –
|Filter 1 – Sediment PP Filter||Every 3 months|
|Filter 2 – Carbon Filter||Every 6 months|
|Filter 3 – Silver Carbon Filter||Once a year|
|Filter 4 – UF Membrane||Once a year|
– Quality Water
– Easy To Use
– 10 Inch Filters System
– Child Safety Lock
– 3 Options Water Temperature
– Power Supply AC 220V
– Tank Capacity Hot (5L) x Warm (1.5L) x Cold (2L)
– Temperatures Capacity Hot (85°C) x Cold (6°C)
Terms & Conditions
- Jant Marketing Sdn Bhd is not liable for any damages caused by careless handling or negligence by customers including, but not limited to: vandalism on product lost equipment, burned dispensers, pipe join burst from pressure caused by Syabas, flooding caused by owner’s water tank, any damages caused to customer’s office and pantry, etc.
- The installation comprises a tap fitting & pipes of 10mtr length & labor charges to fix the 8mm piping to their dispenser from the water tap source.
- Maintenance Service Programme* comprises changing of filters & internal spare parts only.
- Kindly allow seven (7) working days for the arrangement of installation based on the date of confirmation from the application form.
- Payment upon first before installation.
- Our professional technician will view the premises of the office, factory, building, house, and other relevant property to ensure there is a water tap source, PowerPoint, and drainage. Technicians will consult customers on the best location for the installation of dispensers for better water flow and optimal placement.
- JANT MARKETING SDN BHD is not liable for any damages caused by customer-requested relocation of previously installed equipment.
- All installation charges are non-refundable.
- The validity of these terms & conditions is subjected to the period of 30 days unless otherwise specified.