A stylish, durable plastic cabinet dispenses cold and hot water from the Eastern dispenser water cooler. Perfect for making hot tea, instant soups, or beverages, the hot water is just right.
Terms & Conditions
- Water redemption is valid for 1 year from the date of first delivery
- Water(s) that has not been redeemed is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash if expired.
- Extensions of the expiry date from the date of issue will NOT be allowed.
- The package includes the purchase of five (5) empty Jantzen 1IL/19L bottles; if you wish to close your account at any time, Jantzen will purchase the empty Jantzen 11L/19L bottles for RMI0 each if deemed reusable.
- Internal parts of the dispenser are covered by a one-year warranty. External spare parts replaced as a result of negligence will be charged accordingly.
- After the warranty period has expired, charges for dispenser repair will apply. A service fee of RM80.00 will be charged per dispenser for service requests; spare parts will be charged separately.
- The minimum order for the initial delivery is five (5) bottles; subsequent deliveries will be based on a one-to-one exchange of empty bottles. If the customer confirms that they have more than 5 bottles on hand, they will be charged RM20/bottle for the bottle purchase in addition to water charges at the current prevailing rate.
- Minimum order quantity of four (4) bottles per delivery for replenishment.
- This only applies to customers who are experiencing delivery issues (l.e. including but not limited to, the absence of front desk personnel to receive the delivery, unavailability during office hours, and delivery refusal without refusal without prior notification.) Jantzen reserves the right to discontinue water delivery if any issue arises (including, but not limited to, the issues listed above).
- SST of 5% will be applied to the Jantzen lIL/19L RO drinking water product during the replenishment water plan.
- Notwithstanding the applicable terms and conditions stated in this agreement, Jantzen will reserve the right to amend the relevant terms and conditions.