The soursop tastes like a combination of strawberry and pineapple, with a hint of creaminess and sour citrus. Soursop drink offers a range of health benefits. High levels of vitamin C keep the urinary tract clean, and vast amounts of fibers improve digestive health. The fruit drink also contains a number of other nutrients, including potassium, magnesium, thiamin, copper, niacin, folate, iron, and riboflavin.
The health benefits are many and varied. Soursop is often used to treat constipation because it contains large amounts of fiber that help move things along. It also helps lower cholesterol levels in the body by reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol while raising HDL (good) cholesterol levels in the blood stream.
The fruit is also rich in antioxidants like beta-carotene and vitamin C which have been shown to have anti-aging properties when consumed regularly over time.
Soursop can be made into juice or smoothies but if you’re looking for something really different try using it as an ice cream topping instead!
– 24 bottles of 320ML Soursop Drink
Terms & Conditions
- Jantzen will accept return and exchange if the items are not opened nor consumed are found contaminated, spoil, or leaking due to production defect. We will collect the item back for sample checking before making any replacement.
- For full refund or exchange, within 7 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Defective items should be kept in a carton box and returned within the warranty period for refund or exchange.
- Your return item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please contact us before sending the items back. We will provide you detailed return information and make sure everything goes smoothly.