Drinking water does more than just quenching your thirst, it is important to keeping your body functioning properly.
We lose water through everyday activities and we don’t even notice it. For example, breathing, sweating and going to the toilet for number 1 or 2. These are some of the reasons why we need to drink water regularly throughout the day to refill water loss.
Many doctors recommend at around 10 cups of water a throughout the day, of course depending the size of your cup. Here are some ways that are important on how water works in your body:
- Regulates body temperature
- Moistens tissues in the eyes, nose and mouth
- Protects body organs and tissues
- Carries nutrients and oxygen to cells
- Lubricates joints
- Lessens burden the on kidneys and liver by flushing out waste products
- Helps dissolve minerals and nutrients to make them accessible to your body
In conclusion, by drinking enough water daily, you help your body function better and will improve your overall health.